Hi, I'm Mark Moore, Director of Excelerated Performance, who helps organisations unlock the business growth potential of their technical, non-sales and professional service teams.
And we have a secret formula for achieving this fast and sustainably...
I've had the pleasure of improving learning and BD performance for large global corporates in both the UK and Australia, including Apple, KPMG (through to partner level), AMEX, Macquarie Bank, Colonial First State, Bendigo Bank, and have lectured at top universities including The Universities of Warwick, Birmingham, Bath and Sydney.
I write and speak on the topics of business development, sales, self-directed, social and informal learning, career advancement and business performance.
5 more things about me:
- started career in technical roles following degree in Engineering and Business Studies from The University of Warwick
- set up business in 2003 in life-long passion of 'accelerated learning and performance' helping organisations to up-skill their people faster
- specialise in helping technically minded teams to become better-rounded business assets, learning specifically how to think, talk, develop and grow business
- had repeat business, from 90% of my clients, working with most of them regularly over a number of years
- now UK based having spent the 11 years in Australia and working across both countries with a very diverse range of people
Get in touch...